Sunday, August 2, 2009

Climasters of La Paz--Where to have your car's AC serviced in the heat of summer.


When it's over 100 degrees and the humidity is climbing, the most popular guys around are the air conditioning technicians and, when it comes to servicing cars and trucks, Climasters in La Paz does a thorough job. If you're AC is wheezing and and barely cranking out cold air, most likely there may be a few leaks and out freon. I dropped my truck on a Saturday morning by 8 a.m. I enjoyed breakfast and ran a few errands and within a couple of hours they called me with a diagnostic. They found one leak in the main line and needed new valve underneath the dashboard. I authorized the work and they ordered the parts and said they would have the truck ready by 3 p.m. They delivered the truck on time and the AC is working like new and cost $1850 pesos, but I would have paid just about any price to have AC for the drive home to Todos Santos.


Climasters is located on the corner of Allende and Independencia and suggest calling the receptionist Ana for an appointment at 612-128-6008.

No comments:

Post a Comment